Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Lazy Irishman Battles With Technology To Celebrate St. Patrick's Day


Having problems this morning. After writing the paragraph below, I discovered I really pushed the wrong button: the link is dead. Luckily, I have another St. Patrick's Day appropriate post ready to recycle. Here. Begorrah! (Maybe just try finding the post from Nov. 7, 2009 via the archive at the right. It's a good one.)

Talk about re-writing history. Feeling lazy and with a few things on my mind this morning, I thought I'd take the easy way out and re-post an entry from November 7, 2009, entitled "Bar One" as it seems appropriate for St. Patrick's Day. Well, as usual, not knowing exactly what I was doing, I pushed a few buttons anyway, and the upshot is that the updated "new" post showed up back in its original 11/09 spot and not here, retitled yet, so anyone who stumbles across it not via this link will wonder what I was doing celebrating St. Patrick's Day in early November, 2009 (as if anyone needs an excuse to celebrate the good saint's day any day of the year). So anyway, please take the time to click here and re-visit (and read) a fine post that should make you laugh and help you celebrate St. Patrick that much more. It's the least you could do for all the time I spent trying to save myself some time. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment