Thursday, December 9, 2010

12 Days of Heavy Metal Xmas


I wrote this a couple years ago for some tawdry reason. Never thought much of it, but it has its fans, and they've spoken.


The Twelve Days of Heavy Metal Xmas


On the first day of Heavy Metal Xmas my trü love gave to me:
A bad dose of the clap.

On the second day of Heavy Metal Xmas my trü love gave to me:
Two black eyes.

On the third day of Heavy Metal Xmas my trü love gave to me:
Three pierced nipples.

On the fourth day of Heavy Metal xmas my trü love gave to me:
Four kicks to the shin.

On the fifth day of Heavy Metal Xmas my trü love gave to me:
Five hits of speed.

On the sixth day of Heavy Metal Xmas my trü love gave to me:
Six six six.

On the seventh day of Heavy Metal Xmas my trü love gave to me:
Seven sleazy groupies.

On the eighth day of Heavy Metal Xmas my trü love gave to me:
Eight drum solos.

On the ninth day of Heavy Metal Xmas my trü love gave to me:
Nine pounds of leather.

On the tenth day of Heavy Metal Xmas my trü love gave to me:
Ten Sabbath discs.

On the eleventh day of Heavy Metal Xmas my trü love gave to me:
Eleven on my amp.

On the twelfth day of Heavy Metal Xmas my trü love gave to me:
Twelve ümlaüts.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Garth, What About
    the THIRTEENTH DAY of Christmas?
    Heavy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hä Hä Hä! Or should I say Hö Hö Hö? I remember those days...one of our former colleagues was talking about her computer passwords and said "I just try the names of various Death Metal bands until one works," or something to that effect. Even better, her phone number had 666 in it.

    ReplyDelete