Wednesday, November 2, 2011

When Twitter Twits Get Hitched

  • dear mailordergroom.com: I ordered a bold one! bOld.
  • sorry abt yr flat, ma, but the organist has a bar mtzvh in like 30 mins. we cldnt wait
  • kinda busy for the next 2 wks, sergio. i'll call you later ; )
  • pre as in pre-nup means after, right? i always get those things before words mixed up. postfixes i think.
  • it nvr seemed like the right time, anyway he likes surprises. he'll find out my real name is Doug eventually.
  • 2nd cuz, Shelly! I said he's my second cousin.
  • quick, Tina, what his name again?
  • that 'poorer' part is just figurative language, right?
  • so what if it's white, Sarah? at least I didn't sleep with all the groomsmen and the minister too!
  • does my new husband make me look fat?
  • can anybody tell me what was in that punch last night?
  • can you believe I said 'I do' like five times? as if! LOL
  • how come when I Google 'Facts of Life' all I get is pix of Charlotte Rae?
ps: is that photo-bombing STOP sign symbolic or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment