Monday, March 22, 2010

Quickies


...just one more reason to spitoutyourgum regularly. Check this out to see some more funny "motivational" posters.


Now the question is, as far as I'm concerned, did George himself protest and request the correction/apology, or did one, some, or all of the 15 women notice, belatedly, the error of their initial thanks? I mean, was George walking around proud as a peacock, "That's right, I am the man!"? Can't claim I'm perfect, but it does show the need for some thinking when proofreading. Some more funny corrections can be found here.

My decaf-despising/fearing friend Johnny came up with another one the other day, which leads me to believe he might be one of the greatest spontaneous poets alive. While describing to me a beautiful woman he had seen, he said, "And she had hips that wouldn't..." and here my mind sat on the word "quit" like it was a hanging fastball, but Johnny, not messing with the cliched, said, "wait." Hips that won't wait. Quite a thought. You're on your own finding a link for a site with hips that won't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment