Saturday, June 12, 2010

11 Outlined Captions






Well, maybe the older a man gets, the only thing that changes is the speed (and relative safety) of his idol's toys. As far as two-wheeled transport, though, things have definitely changed for Bob Dylan, bicycling in Bratislava just days ago (above), and ripping it up on the upstate New York backroads nearly fifty years ago (below).



And so, at the risk of joining all the other bad, cheap punsters out there (damn, somebody already claimed "Bi-psycho Nitemare"), I just can't resist having fun with two of my obsessions, Bob and puns.

  1. The pedaller now takes to the road.
  2. Notify my next of kin, this wheel's got a slow leak.
  3. Positively 4th Street bike lane.
  4. Me, I'm still on the road, headin' for another rest stop.
  5. Coastin' in the wind.
  6. It's alright, Ma, I'm only in first gear.
  7. The bicycle racing-striped legend/Two-wheeled gypsy Zim.
  8. Take me on a trip upon your practical five-speed Schwinn.
  9. Does anybody have an "E" bike horn? An "E" bike horn, annnyyyybody? Just throw them all up.
  10. You brake just like a little girl.
  11. Lord, protect my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment