Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A-Z, In No Particular Order.


Y O Y? I tried to make A concerted effort to mind my P's N Q's, but in doing so I seemed to have forgotten to cross my T's N dot my I's. What the L? G, M I going crazy, I wondered as I absentmindedly forgot my ID N had to make A U turn, N almost killed A J walker who screamed, "AAAAA, I'm F-in walking here, can't U C?" I was so flustered by almost X-ing the guy out, I forgot about my ID N figuring I might B late, I made another U turn, which I guess qualifies as A W turn, and hoped the CHPD didn't C me and arrest me for suspicion of DUI. "R U OK," the J walker asked as I whizzed by him again. "E's nuts," I heard another guy yell, who was waiting for the RTA. "E couldn't spell sober if you spotted him the S!" So, F my P's N Q's, I need some Z's ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment