Sunday, February 5, 2012

Got Caption

  • "Obviously, you can't accuse me of preaching to the choir."
  • " ... And that's the third reason why Will Smith is my favorite rapper."
  • "We've had three, going on four, years of a rock star President and just look at the results. It's time to return the Oval Office to a good old boring guy. I am that boring guy."
  • "Can anybody give me three synonyms for 'out of place'?"
  • "On third thought, just Google 'Senator Rick from PA' if you want to learn more about me."
  • "Really, I loved The Help."
  • "Now, while I still have your undivided attention, let me make clear how in touch with the American people I am."
  • "Of course I know I'm leaning to the right. Next question."
  • "I sense you all have a dream today."
  • "Soporific? No I don't know the meaning of that word. Is that another Dan Savage attempt to smear me? I'm getting pretty tired of it, you know. Aren't you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment