Monday, October 19, 2009

Something New Everyday


As a now de facto member of the mass media, I feel it is my responsibilty to keep abreast of the latest developments in commerce that might provide comfort (bacon, covered in chocolate!) and aid (this here Kush) to my readers.



Who knew? Certainly not I. I guess when Tammy Wynette sings, "Sometimes it's hard to be a woman," I know only a tenth of the story (okay, maybe a millionth). All along I thought shaving my face a couple times a week and remembering to turn my socks inside out for wearing the second consecutive day were just about the limits of one's capacity for personal upkeep. Call me a boob. I wonder if former college football coach Frank Kush gets any royalties.

The 5th Dimension-Last Night I Didn't Get To Sleep At All

Jim Kweskin & The Jug Band (Maria Muldaur on vocals)-I'm A Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment