Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why?



Because Pastor Baggins ubskonded with the choir money to buy a twopay
Which then the choir had to hold a raffle to git money to buy new gownds
Which Aunt Conestoga won the deep fryer at
Which made Granny Lick lick her gums
Which made Granpa Lick say it was her nugget lick
Which made daddy Uncle Evelyn intrust me with the hatch-it
Which made me nervee
Which made me lose my grip on Ethel the Plumper
Which made her run with her head on still
Which made Ruffer chase her
Which made BLT squeal oink squeal
Which woke up In-Law Thaddeus
Which made him yell hellfire from his hamuck
Which made me chase em the wrong way
Which is not only how I nearly got roadkilled by Horace Goode's Camaro
But which is why Rayleen whupped me
Why we fryed up Ethel the Not-So Plump
Why Granny Lick is still a-smiling
And to answer your question sir, why the chicken crossed the road.

The Meters-Chicken Strut

No comments:

Post a Comment